Ship and Barge
Web Fitting Gantry
• Motorized carriage moves the plate gripper lifting system into fitting positions.
• Lifting system clamps onto panel mounted stiffeners to raise panel to contact bottom of web frame.
• Two sets of semi-automatic welding controls are provided for tack welding. Units are suspended from hoists to raise and lower for operator accessibility.
• Gantry and carriage controls are operated via hand held radio-controlled pendant.
• Gantry mounted ground shoes provide weld grounds through rails to work piece.
The Ogden Web Mounting Gantry lifts, positions, and fits web frames reducing the need for overhead crane support.
Web storage cassettes located adjacent to panel line are retrieved with the web mounting gantry.
The Ogden Web Mounting Gantry is a motorized, self-contained, heavy-duty welded structure with lifting hoists and semi-automatic welding systems.